The Glencoe Golf & Country Club
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is an exceptional private 45-hole family golf club located on Elbow River Drive just west of Calgary on Highway 8. This golf course is complemented with a magnificent Clubhouse, fully stocked Golf Shop, three halfway houses, on-course food & beverage carts, as well as a complete maintenance department. We have the largest membership of any private golf club in Canada.
If you can be genuinely passionate about our vision to be our members’ second home, providing excellence in all that we do, and are willing to champion our values of respect, wellness, integrity, relationships, caring and innovation, we want to hear from you.
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is offering full-time and part-time seasonal positions from late April/early May through August (with potential to work into the fall) within the turf care team for the upcoming 2019 Golf Season. We are seeking positive and energetic individuals who enjoy working early mornings, being outdoors, and who work well in a team oriented and dynamic environment.
- Operation of various pedestrian mowers
- Operation of various ride-on type mowers
- Assistance with daily course set up & performing daily chores
- Special projects
- Course clean-up and other detail work
- Bunker preparation and maintenance
- Daily tasks may change multiple times through the day and are dependent on weather and the needs of the course for daily play.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work in a team
- Have a willingness to learn new tasks
- Be able to handle a dynamic work environment
- Willingness to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Capable of lifting 20-40lbs
- Ability to work early mornings
- Access to reliable transportation as there is no public transportation available to our location
It will be expected that candidates hired for this position are able to work early mornings and will understand that a work week may vary through the season with what days and hours are scheduled.
The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal record check and a Respect in the Workplace online certification.
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club offers an excellent working environment featuring opportunities for training and development, free on-site parking, golfing privileges, and numerous employee recognition programs.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] in response to this ad.