We offer a wide range of benefit programs to encourage a healthy and well balanced life style for all our employees.
Health & Wellness Lifestyle
At The Glencoe Club and The Glencoe Golf & Country Club, promoting both healthy living and wellness is a priority. Our benefit program supports this by offering full time employees, those working a minimum of twenty five hours per week, the following benefits:
- Health & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Personal Days
- Employee Meals
- Employee Fitness and Health Programs. i.e. Friday employee yoga class.
At The Glencoe Club and The Glencoe Golf & Country Club, we promote financial wellbeing for our employees by offering full time employees, those working a minimum of twenty five hours per week:
- RRSP Plan
- Financial learning opportunities
Perks for our Employees
Our part time and seasonal employees receive perks when working at The Glencoe Club or The Glencoe Golf & Country Club:
- Frank Ziebarth Memorial Scholarships - The Glencoe Golf and Country Club offers $500 scholarships to seasonal golf course employees in their second full season. Employees who are attending high school or post-secondary institutions can apply.
- Employee Meals - Those part time or seasonal employees that work a five-hour shift or more, receive a meal in our Employee staff room.
- Golfing Privileges - Both downtown and golf employees have the opportunity to play the course with other employees. It’s a great opportunity to try out the beautiful course and interact with your peers.
- Free Employee Parking - We offer free on-site parking both at The Glencoe Club & The Glencoe Golf & Country Club.
- Access to Employee Fitness and Health Programs
- Learning Opportunities - We encourage our employees to continue to learn and improve themselves both personally and professionally. Click here to learn more about our personal growth library, workshops and seminars we offer employees.
- Recognition Programs - We offer numerous recognition programs that allow employees to recognize each other on a daily basis and a yearly through our Annual Employee Award Night. Click here to learn more about our recognition programs.