We are looking for an energetic, outgoing individual who has a passion for the game of golf, and for the private club industry. Our ideal candidate would possess excellent personal skills, organizational skills, and the ability to deliver exceptional experiences to our members. Our ideal candidate would also have a history of performance and behavior that match our club’s core values.
• Organization and execution of member leagues and events
• Teaching lessons
• Supervision of all Golf Shop Assistants
• Club Fitting
• Daily Golf Shop operations
• Other tasks as required
• Experience with Impact Scoring software is an asset
• Must be a member in good standing with the PGA of Canada
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with the members and fellow team-mates
• Club fitting and golf instruction
• Computer skills
This is a full time seasonal position. The successful applicant must be available for a variety of weekday, evening and weekend shifts.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Vulnerable Sector background check, and a Respect in the Workplace and Respect in Sport online certification.
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club offers an excellent working environment featuring opportunities for training and development, free on-site parking, staff meals, golfing privileges, and numerous employee recognition programs.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] in response to this ad.