We are looking for one highly motivated full time Assistant Squash Professional to join the current squash team. Our recent $30+ million expansion included the following improvements to the squash facility – a North American doubles court, a new squash office by the courts and a larger viewing and socializing area. Our squash facilities are used by a growing demographic of men, women and junior players, many of whom are nationally ranked with 150 juniors playing at least once a week.
- Provide consistent, outstanding service to the members, guests, employees and co-workers
- Serve as a Coach for all member needs. This will include group lessons for all ages, private and semi-private lessons for all ages and any other knowledge-based squash and North American Doubles instruction;
- Organize programs, leagues, tournaments and guest instructors;
- Involvement with the squash committee;
- Organization and implementation of Squash Interclub;
- 2-3 years in an equivalent position required;
- Competitive playing level required;
- CPR Level “C” and First Aid Certification required;
- A proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service essential;
- Proficient computer, organizational and time management skills necessary;
- Level 2 NCCP Certification (or international equivalent) required, Level 3 or 4 an asset;
- North American doubles experience highly beneficial;
- Experience organizing tournaments and events of all sizes utilizing other Club departments an asset;
- Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of squash facilities an asset;
This is a full-time opportunity reporting to the Head Squash Professional. The schedule will vary and will include weekends, evenings, and travel to tournaments.
The Glencoe Club offers an excellent working environment featuring opportunities for training and development, staff meals, an employee referral program, numerous employee recognition programs, comprehensive health and dental benefits, and RRSP matching.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Vulnerable Sector Background Check and online Respect in the Workplace and Respect in Sport certifications.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected] no later than 11:59pm on February 28, 2019.