The Glencoe Club
The Glencoe Club is a private, family-oriented sports and social club located in the Elbow Park neighbourhood of Calgary, Alberta. Our facility boasts a full-service food & beverage department, as well as, eight sport facilities. These facilities include curling, bowling, skating, aquatics, squash, tennis, badminton, a climbing centre, a fitness centre, an indoor playground, and a Pro Shop.
If you can be genuinely passionate about our vision to be our members’ second home, providing excellence in all that we do, have a proven track record for creating exceptional experiences through your interactions and are willing to champion our values of respect, wellness, integrity, relationships, caring and innovation we want to hear from you.
We are seeking full time and part time Cashiers to join our Café 29 Team.
- Providing exceptional dining experiences to our members and their guests
- Taking food orders
- Preparing and cooking food
- Serving food to tables
- Clearing and cleaning tables and stocking items
- Attend Café 29 meetings and training sessions
- Ensures compliance with all Glencoe Health and Safety standards and the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Previous experience with food preparation and cooking in a fast paced professional kitchen
- Experience and an understanding of POS systems
- Excellent organizational and service skills
- Understanding of health standards
- The ability to lift heavy dishpans and various kitchen equipment
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods
These are permanent year-round, full time and part time positions. Applicants must be flexible and available for evenings and weekends.
The successful applicants will be required to complete a criminal record background check, and a Respect in the Workplace online certification.
The Glencoe Club offers an excellent working environment featuring opportunities for training and development, staff meals (for shifts over 5 hours), employee recognition programs, and a variety of wellness programs, as well as a comprehensive health and dental plan, RRSP matching, personal days on top of vacation, and sick days for full time staff.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Additional information about The Glencoe Club can be found at our website: www.glencoe.org.