The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is looking for a full time seasonal Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the Food & Beverage team for the upcoming 2019 Golf Season.
- Provide immediate attention and service to members entering dining areas
- Completed knowledge of all menu items offered on shift
- Deliver accurate and efficient table side service to members in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist co-workers as necessary in order to provide the best possible service to members
- Maintain a clean work environment in all food & beverage areas
- Contribute to the setup, execution, and tear down of all banquets and events
- Prepares all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for members
- Maintain stock and inventories of all bar product
- Ensure all bar duties are completed daily
- Effectively address members concerns and complaints immediately and communicate appropriately to applicable food & beverage team members as part of the member feedback process
- Help develop weekly schedule including personnel availability and vacation request
- Achieve or exceed service standards by supporting staff and monitor that service staff are adhering to the standards
- Ensure completion of daily food & beverage administrative duties
- Attend Food & Beverage meetings
- Ensures compliance with all Glencoe Health and Safety standards, the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety regulations and the Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission License requirements
- Other assignments as required
- A proven track record, with a minimum of five years experience in the food & beverage service industry experience
- A minimum of two year’s supervisory experience
- ProServe Certification is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A diplomatic, professional and outgoing personality who is able to foster relationships with members and employees
- A team player who can lead, organize and engage in the delivery of training, and develop and maintain service standards
- Strong leadership skills
- High standards of ethics, honesty and integrity
- Scheduling experience is an asset
- Golf knowledge is considered an asset
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Inventory management and admin experience is an asset
- First Aid & CPR Certification is considered an asset
- Reliable transportation is required as there is no public transportation to our location
This position is a full time seasonal position. The position may include weekday, weekend and evening shifts, so a flexible schedule is required.
We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, staff golf privileges, and a positive and safe work environment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check as well as an online Respect in the Workplace certification.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Additional information about The Glencoe Golf & Country Club can be found at our website: www.glencoegolf.org.