The Glencoe Club
The Glencoe Club’s Member Services team is looking for an enthusiastic individual that can be our “Master of First Impressions” and can meet and exceed our member service expectations at The Glencoe Club. The Member Services Representative offers front line service to all members and guests on the telephone as well as in person. The successful candidate will provide courteous, timely and personalized member service and aim to provide the most accurate, concise and up to date information to our members, guests and staff.
- Providing a high level of member service with administrative duties, bookings, registration and security as needed
- Exceeding member expectations in all service aspects
- Ensuring timely and effective two way communication (verbal, written) between members, staff and Supervisor
- Greeting and directing members & guests
- Ensuring members are adhering to rules and regulations, including guest sign-in procedures
- Problem solving member access issues and providing membership cards/fobs as needed
- Processing and recording member payments as required
- Completing introduction letters for members visiting affiliated clubs and verifying members are in good standing
- Being fully comfortable with Mitel phone systems including transferring, placing calls on hold, emergency response and assisting with long distance phone calls
- Exceptional and professional member service
- Professional communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Reliable and punctual
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle stressful situation
- Business administrative education or experience, preferably in the area of recreation and sport is considered an asset
- Comfortable working with an online membership database and POS system
- A diplomatic, outgoing personality and the ability to foster relationships with members and employees
- Standard First Aid/CPR Level C is considered an asset
This is a permanent full time position and will typically have hours of Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Please state your hourly wage expectations in your cover letter. The Glencoe Club offers an excellent working environment featuring opportunities for training and development, staff meals, an employee referral program, and numerous employee recognition programs. We also offer a comprehensive health and dental package and a competitive RRSP matching program.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a criminal background check, and a Respect in the Workplace online certification.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Additional information about The Glencoe Club can be found at our website at www.glencoe.org.