The Glencoe Golf & Country Club
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is a private country club offering 45 holes of championship level conditions. We are situated on 440 acres along the Elbow River just west of Calgary along Highway 8. The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is committed to creating exceptional experiences for our members and staff.
If you are genuinely passionate about our vision to be our members’ second home, providing excellence in all that we do, and are willing to champion our values of respect, wellness, integrity, relationships, caring and innovation, we want to hear from you.
The Seasonal Operator position mainly consists of the use of ride on mowers or other vehicles for approximately 5 hours a day, with the occasional opportunity for work up to 8 hours/day depending on need/willingness to perform different golf course related tasks.
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is offering full-time and part-time Seasonal Operator positions for the 2024 golf season. Start and end dates are negotiable, but the golf season typically runs from late April to late October. As a Seasonal Operator, you will have the opportunity to utilize state of the art turfcare equipment to create championship level conditions for our members. If you are a positive and energetic individual who enjoys working early mornings, being outdoors, and working in a dynamic team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you!
- Operation of various ride-on mowers and equipment to maintain course standards
- Complete course maintenance and clean-up ensuring quality presentation
- Trim and maintain greens ensuring course is up to member expectations
- Manual labour and associated tasks involved in preparing the course for members
- Prepare course for operation hours
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
- Have a willingness to learn new tasks
- Have a high attention to detail as it relates to equipment operation
- Be able to handle a dynamic work environment
- Willingness to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Ability to work early mornings
- Valid Driver’s License
- Access to reliable transportation as there is no public transportation available to our location
These are seasonal full time and part time positions that will involve early morning shifts. Shifts will total up to 30 hours/week, depending on full time or part time.
The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal record check and a Respect in the Workplace online certification.
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club offers an excellent working environment with a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. We offer opportunities for training and development, golfing privileges, and numerous employee recognition programs.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Visit us at www.glencoegolf.org for information about The Glencoe Golf & Country Club.