The Glencoe Club
We are seeking a Full Time Sales Associate to work at our Pro Shop. Our specialties include Tennis, Squash & Badminton racquets and accessories, fitness & swimwear apparel, fitness & swimwear accessories, athletic footwear, exclusive ladies, men’s and children’s fashions.
This position will be responsible for providing excellent service through product knowledge and relationship building to all members, guests, and employees, while ensuring smooth operations in the Pro Shop, including service standards, merchandising and maintaining on-going inventory.
- Provide exceptional customer service on sales floor to members, guests, and employees.
- Previous retail sales experience is required
- Previous supervisory experience is required
- Working knowledge of merchandising and promotional displays in a retail environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and professionalism
- A passion for providing exceptional member service
- Experience with cash handling, opening/closing procedures preferred
- A personal sense of style and a flair for fashion
- Knowledge of sporting goods would be considered an asset
- Basic computer knowledge
This is a full time position of 25 or more hours per week. Open availability is required. Pro Shop Store Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am to 8pm, Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, and Sunday 10am to 4pm.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a criminal record background check, and a Respect in the Workplace online certification.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Additional information about The Glencoe Club can be found at our website: www.glencoe.org.