The Glencoe Golf & Country Club
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is offering full-time and part-time seasonal Server positions within the Food & Beverage Team for the rest of the 2021 Golf Season must have some availability until end of October (weather dependent). We are a 45-hole private golf club on 440 acres, located just west of the city limits on Highway 8. We are seeking positive and energetic individuals who enjoys interacting with our members, prides themselves on providing excellent service, and works well in a team environment.
- Provide immediate service and deliver efficient, accurate service to members in a professional and friendly manner
- Strive to exceed service standards by working as a team
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of all menu offerings
- Confidently answer question about menu offerings; offer recommendations and suggest add-ons
- Assist co-workers as necessary in order to provide the best possible experience for membership
- Ensure all opening, closing, and shift changeover duties are completed daily
- Generate accurate bills using Point-of-Sale system
- Maintain a clean work environment in all food & beverage areas
- Contribute to banquets and events setup, execution, and tear down
- Complete additional duties to ensure the next shift is setup for success
- Other assignments as required
- ProServe Certification is required
- A minimum of 1-year serving experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Must have energetic, enthusiast, and positive attitude
- Service-oriented individual
- Proven track record of creating exceptional experiences
- Golf knowledge is considered an asset
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C Certification is considered an asset
- Reliable transportation is required as there is no public transportation to our location
This is a seasonal position; employment will conclude at the end of the golf season. The position may include weekday, weekend and evening shifts, so a flexible schedule is required.
We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, staff golf privileges, and a positive and safe work environment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check as well as an online Respect in the Workplace certification.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Additional information about The Glencoe Golf & Country Club can be found at our website: www.glencoegolf.org.