The Glencoe Golf & Country Club
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is offering seasonal full time and part time positions within the Golf Shop team for the current 2019 Golf Season. We are a 45-hole private golf club on 440 acres, located just west of the city limits on Highway 8. We are seeking positive and energetic individuals who work well in a team oriented and dynamic environment.
- Overall management of tee times (including bookings)
- Retail Sales
- Event Coordination
- Previous experience in customer service is considered an asset
- Must have a positive attitude
- Proven track record of excellent member service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Golf knowledge is considered an asset
- Computer skills are required
- Reliable transportation is required as there is no public transportation to our location
This position is for full-time and part-time seasonal employees from approximately July to October 2019, and is dependent on weather and the golf calendar. All positions are seasonal temporary and may include weekday, weekend and evening shifts, so a flexible schedule is required. The Golf Shop is open from 6:30AM to 9:00PM daily.
We offer flexible scheduling, staff golf privileges, and a positive and safe work environment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check as well as an online Respect in the Workplace certification.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Additional information about The Glencoe Golf & Country Club can be found at our website: www.glencoegolf.org.