The Glencoe Golf & Country Club
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is offering seasonal full time and part time positions within the Golf Shop team for the remainder of the 2021 Golf Season, must be available until September 30. We are a 45-hole private golf club on 440 acres, located just west of the city limits on Highway 8. We are seeking positive and energetic individuals who work well in a team oriented and dynamic environment.
- Overall management of tee times (including bookings)
- Retail Sales
- Event Coordination
- Previous experience in customer service is considered an asset
- Must have a positive attitude
- Proven track record of excellent member service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Golf knowledge is considered an asset
- Computer skills are required
- Reliable transportation is required as there is no public transportation to our location
These positions are for full-time and part-time seasonal employees until September 30, and is dependent on weather and the golf calendar. All positions are seasonal temporary and may include weekday, weekend and evening shifts, so a flexible schedule is required. The Golf Shop is open from 6:30AM to 9:00PM daily.
We offer flexible scheduling, staff golf privileges, and a positive and safe work environment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check as well as an online Respect in the Workplace certification.
Please note that The Glencoe Club and The Glencoe Golf & Country Club currently has a temporary Mandatory Vaccination Policy. As such, proof of vaccination is required as a condition of employment. We will require poof of vaccination status after an offer of employment is given. We will accommodate valid reasons under Human Rights Law.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Additional information about The Glencoe Golf & Country Club can be found at our website: www.glencoegolf.org.