The Glencoe Golf & Country Club
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is a private country club offering 45 holes of championship level conditions. We are situated on 440 acres along the Elbow River just west of Calgary along Highway 8. The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is committed to creating exceptional experiences for our members and staff.
If you are genuinely passionate about our vision to be our members’ second home, providing excellence in all that we do, and are willing to champion our values of respect, wellness, integrity, relationships, caring and innovation, we want to hear from you.
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is offering full-time and part-time Seasonal Greenskeeper positions for the 2024 golf season. Start and end dates are negotiable, but the golf season typically runs from late April to late October with the potential to work further into the season depending on the weather and the candidate’s experience. As a Greenskeeper on the Turfcare team, you will assist in the daily maintenance of all golf course areas for daily play, such as mowing, bunker raking, course cleanup, and course set up. If you are a positive and energetic individual who enjoys working early mornings, being outdoors, and working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you!
- Operate various walk and ride-on mowers
- Prepare and maintain bunkers
- Operate string trimmers and backpack blowers
- Use hand tools like shovels and rakes for course cleanup
- Operate golf carts and tow various implements and trailers
- Assist with daily course set up & associated tasks
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
- Have a willingness to learn new tasks
- Be able to handle a dynamic work environment
- Willingness to work outdoors even in inclement weather
- Capable of lifting up to 40lbs
- Ability to work early mornings
- Valid Driver’s License
- Access to reliable transportation as there is no public transportation available to our location
These are seasonal full time and part time positions that will involve early morning shifts. Shifts will total up to 40 hours per week depending on full time or part time.
The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal record check and a Respect in the Workplace online certification.
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club offers an excellent working environment with a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. We offer opportunities for training and development, golfing privileges, and numerous employee recognition programs.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Visit us at www.glencoegolf.org for information about The Glencoe Golf & Country Club.