The Glencoe Golf & Country Club
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is looking to fill a part-time seasonal Line Cook position within the Kitchen team for the upcoming 2019 Golf Season.
- Ensure service excellence in the execution and preparation of all food products served
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food product for the daily line preparation
- Receive, store, and stock inventory appropriately
- Monitor product inventory for freshness, rotation, and stock levels
- Ensure the personal delivery of high quality product and services
- Effectively address concerns brought up by supervisors for the kitchen team
- Actively contribute to department teamwork and collaboration of new items
- Assist in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Close the kitchen properly and follow closing checklist for kitchen stations
- Ensures the kitchen and all food prep and storage areas meet club cleaning standards
- Ensures compliance with all Glencoe Health and Safety standards and the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Attend Kitchen meetings and training sessions
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a kitchen is required
- Red Seal certification is considered an asset
- Must have a positive attitude
- Proven track record of excellent member service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- First Aid & CPR Certification is considered an asset
- Reliable transportation is required as there is no public transportation to our location
This position is part-time seasonal employees from June 2019 to October 2019 (weather dependent). This position will include weekday (generally 10:00am-3:00pm) and weekend shifts, so a flexible schedule is required.
We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, staff golf privileges, and a positive and safe work environment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check as well as an online Respect in the Workplace certification.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Additional information about The Glencoe Golf & Country Club can be found at our website: www.glencoegolf.org.