The Glencoe Golf & Country Club
The Glencoe Golf & Country Club is looking for full-time and part-time seasonal On-Course Outlet Attendant to work in our ‘quick service’ On-Course Outlets must be available to work until the middle of October (weather dependent). We are a 45-hole private golf club on 440 acres, located just west of the city limits on Highway 8. We are seeking positive and energetic individuals who enjoys interacting with our members, prides themselves on providing excellent service, and who is comfortable working independently.
- Deliver accurate and efficient service to members in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain overall cleanliness of on-course outlets and beverage carts
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of all menu items offered on-course
- Assemble hot and cold food items in accordance with cooking preparation methods
- Assist co-workers as necessary in order to provide the best possible service to members
- Prepare all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for members
- Maintain efficient stock, rotating product based upon first in first out practices (FIFO)
- Ensure all opening, closing, and shift changeover duties are completed daily
- Generate accurate bills using Point-of-Sale system
- Comply with all Glencoe Health and Safety standards and Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission requirements
- Effectively address members concerns and complaints immediately and communicate appropriately to applicable food & beverage team members as part of the member feedback process
- Other assignments as required
- ProServe certification is required
- Must be comfortable operating deep fryer and flattop cooking equipment
- Confident to work with limited supervision
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
- Enjoys working outdoors
- Prior experience with basic food handling is preferred
- Interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Must have energetic, enthusiast, and positive attitude
- Service-oriented individual
- Knowledge of golf courses and golf etiquette is considered an asset
- 1 year food & beverage experience preferred
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C Certification is preferred
- Reliable transportation is required as there is no public transportation to our location
This is a seasonal position; employment will conclude at the end of the golf season. The position may include a variety of morning, evening and weekend shifts, so a flexible schedule is required.
We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling, staff golf privileges, and a positive and safe work environment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check as well as an online Respect in the Workplace certification, and The Alberta Food Safety Basics Certification.
Please note that The Glencoe Club and The Glencoe Golf & Country Club currently has a temporary Mandatory Vaccination Policy. As such, proof of vaccination is required as a condition of employment. We will require poof of vaccination status after an offer of employment is given. We will accommodate valid reasons under Human Rights Law.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Additional information about The Glencoe Golf & Country Club can be found at our website: www.glencoegolf.org.